Accreditation of Training Providers
Schedule of Availability of Service:
Mondays to Fridays
8:00am-5:00pm without noon break
Who May Avail of the Service:
Institutional Training Providers
What Are the Requirements:
1. Written application for accreditation as an institutional training provider;
2. That it is formally organized to conduct training activities and that it has an adequate track record of successfully conducting corporate training programs including preferably training in corporate governance;
3. That it has a sound business plan including reasonable training fees for conducting corporate governance training and adequate financial and organizational resources to execute the same;
4. That it can guarantee a qualified line-up of trainers who can effectively deliver, as a minimum, the required training in accordance with the Code with special emphasis on the following mandated topics –
a. Illegal activities of corporations/directors/officers;
b. Insider Trading
c. Protection of minority stockholders;
d. Short Swing Transactions;
e. Liabilities of Directors;
5. Copy of Articles of Incorporation and by-laws, latest Audited Financial Statement stamped/received by SEC, General Information Sheet;
6. Updated Curriculum Vitae of Trainers;
7. A fee of P 5,000.00 plus LRF of P50.00.
DURATION OF ACTIVITY
(UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES)
|PERSON IN CHARGE
|Submit complete requirements for accreditation.
Pre-evaluates application and supporting documents.
a. If application and supporting documents are not complete, the same are returned to applicant with list of requirements not complied with
b. If application and supporting documents are complete, prepares Payment Assessment Form (PAF) and instructs applicant to proceed to the Cashier
Presents the PAF at the Cashier and settles the required fee.
|Process payment and issue O.R.
|Submits the machine-validated PAF to CGFD, together with the application and its supporting documents
|Upon receipt of the application, process the application.