1. What personal information do we collect from the applicant/representative of the applicant?
We collect the following personal information:
Mobile Phone Number
2. How do we collect the personal information?
We collect, use and process the personal information provided through electronic or automated means to proceed in this registration system.
3. Why do we need to collect the personal information?
The collected personal information will be utilized in the processing of the above mentioned applications for registration.
4. How do we keep your personal information secure?
Only authorized SEC personnel are granted access to the personal information collected through the registration system. The collected personal information via the internet or other electronic methods are stored in a secured database. We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the information gathered from any loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
5. What are the rights of the data subjects?
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, data subject refers to an individual whose personal information is collected and processed. We are duly bound to observe and respect your privacy rights, including your right to information, right to access, right to correct, right to remove, right to damages and right to data portability.